Following the usual monthly meeting in the first week of June another Davidstow Parish Council meeting has been scheduled for Monday June 15th at 19:00 via a Zoom Conference call. More details are available on the Parish Council web site:
The agenda includes several planning applications:
- Approval of minutes 2nd March, 11th May & 1st June.
- Planning application PA20/03751 | Hendra Farm Titchbarrow Hendra Road Camelford Cornwall PL32 9SQ Modification of planning obligation in respect of decision notice 2003/0726 dated 24.05.2004 – erection of detached farmhouse.
- Planning application: PA20/04186 Certificate of Lawfulness for Existing Use or Development: to confirm a material commencement was made in respect of planning permission reference PA15/11004 – Land At Lower Tregeen Davidstow Camelford Cornwall PL32 9XU.
- Approval of Parish Council Accounts 2019/2020.
- To decide Davidstow Council’s view of the Pendower Beach development.
- Saputo Update.
Item 3 refers to planning application PA15/11004, which gave permission for the:
Installation of a 5MW solar PV array, together with associated infrastructure and formation of temporary access track to serve the development.